DuVall's School of Cosmetology
We are now enrolling!
DuVall's School of Cosmetology does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies on the basis of age, race, creed, religion, sex, financial status, or area of origin or residence. The school requires that each Student Associate enrolling in the Cosmetology, Nail Technology, or Esthetics program has:
- graduated from high school or
- successfully completed the equivalent of twelfth grade
If the applicant does not hold a high school diploma or equivalent, he/she must be beyond compulsory school age and:
- demonstrate the ability to benefit from the program of training through testing according to the school's policy
All applicants must complete an Application for Enrollment. Prior to starting classes, Student Associates must:
- Pay the applicable registration fee which is refundable if the applicant is rejected.
- Register with the state regulatory agency and pay the required fee of $25.00 that may not be refunded.
- Provide proof of age and secondary education.
- Pass the ability to benefit test (if applicable) according to the institution's requirements.
Applicants for the instructor program must meet the above criteria and:
- Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Have met all requirements for licensure as a practitioner.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
Student Associates enrolled under any associate high school program must meet the admission requirements set out in the training agreement and provide:
- Proof of completion of the second year of high school or its equivalent.
- Proof that the Student Associate is at least sixteen years of age.
- Submit a complete Student Associate registration form and required fees through DuVall's School of Cosmetology.
Application for Enrollment
To apply to DuVall's School of Cosmetology you will need to complete an application form.
The form will open as an Adobe PDF file. Please complete, print and mail it to us at the address displayed at the bottom of this page.