DuVall's School of Cosmetology
DuVall's School of Cosmetology is dedicated to providing students with an enriched learning environment that empowers them to discover their passion for beauty and develop the professional and business skills needed to succeed in the creative world of cosmetology. The school is Accredited, Approved by the Department of Education to offer Federal Student Aid programs (grants and loans) to those who qualify, and approved by the Texas Veterans Commission.
Students will discover the skills to be creative and successful in their new career.
Our programs follow a uniquely customized curriculum that sets our students apart from other cosmetology students:
- Discovery students will discover the underlying theory and the techniques for performing basic client services.
- Skills students will develop and customize their skills to meet the needs of clients.
- Creative students will focus on state board preparation and developing the creative skills necessary for success in the work place.
Who We Are
DuVall's School of Cosmetology is a family-owned school dedicated to quality education and a vision for improvement of the cosmetology industry. The school's leadership has enjoyed tremendous success in the salon industry since 1977 in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The three generations of licensed professionals have well over 100 years of experience in the image industry. Our salon, DuVall's Hair Design Salon was chosen Salon of the Year in 2003 by Staff Choice of Fort Worth Weekly. Our extensive experience in the salon business has provided us with a hands-on, excellent perspective of what it takes to train a graduate for success in this exciting and creative field. Our success in providing excellent client service is the foundation for the quality training programs offered at DuVall's School of Cosmetology.
DuVall's School of Cosmetology offers a contemporary, state-of-the art environment with:
- Over 11,900 square feet of space
- Technology-equipped classrooms for theory and practical training
- A clinic laboratory with trendy equipment comparable to the workforce
- Offices for Admissions, Administration, Education, and Academic Advising
- A well-equipped and convenient student lounge
- An extensive Media Center with a library of texts, publications, curricula, audio-visual equipment and aids, industry related journals, technology and computers